Thursday 10 August 2017

A random guy casually decided to ask Governor Swaraj how much money his wife makes!
Translation: *Sir, What is the salary of Sushma swaraj?*
But instead of ignoring the absolutely irrelevant query, Swaraj Kaushal had the wittiest response to it.
To which he replied. “You shouldn't ask me my age and my wife's salary. These are bad manners.”
Swaraj Kaushal's quite active on Twitter and often replies to people with funny comebacks. Earlier, someone asked why he was following Sushma Swaraj on Twitter whereas she wasn't.
Hi mam @SushmaSwaraj ji, @governorswaraj is following you on Twitter but you don't follow him, Can I ask why with all respect?
And his epic response was enough to make every girl want a husband like him!

*I have followed her for 45 years- Can't change things now.*

No comments:

Post a Comment